Sunday, November 23, 2008

Workin' For A Livin'

Hello readers. The past two days I've worked to construct a giant, three story rabbit pen for my bunny. I just got it ready for him to play in, and soon he will be able to move in permanently. It is built out of sections of those cube structures, held together by zip-ties. It's got two levels, and I'm going to put astro-turf style stuff on the floors. It's flippin' humongous, and I'm glad it's done, because the zip-ties are killing my fingers.
The reason for my lack of posts is due to the fact that yesterday I got Family Guy on DVD. I know some people think it's uncultured and crude, but I must disagree. It does push the envelope, but people need a little rebellion occasionally. People probably said the same about other ground-breaking elements of cultural controversy that now are just a part of society. When that darned rock 'n' roll music started, I imagine a lot of people hated it. Now it is a necessity to how some think and feel. Sure, some old people will always hate it, but that's why they have TV Land and other methods for staying inside of their little time proof bubbles. OK, I'm kidding in a controversial manner, so perhaps Boyd's World will someday be culture defining. Maybe not culture defining, but perhaps a good amusement for those in need of amusing.
IMing is really cool, isn't it? I'm chatting with Stephen right now. By the way, he has a blog now. It's called Livin' The Life, and it's yet another fighter in the rebellion against boring blogs. Here's a link:
It's a pretty great site.
Well, I think I'm gonna get going now. I'm playing tic-tac-toe with Stephen, and I have to fully concentrate in order to win, because I really suck at it. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

steve said...

thanks for linking my blog.
Heck yeah you have to concentrate like me during chess.