Monday, November 3, 2008

Elections and Expansion

Have you noticed how much more I've been posting lately? I'm not sure exactly why, but I like it. I get to chat with all of you wonderful readers more often, and I can cover all the topics I wish to. I still haven't gotten to covering the big project I proposed last week, but that will take time. I've been unusually inspired recently, so I've had stuff to write about every time I log on. Eventually, however, I'll get some inspiration eventually and try to achieve the mammoth task.
I decided early on I wouldn't be overly political on here, but with election day merely hours away, I'd like to talk about the candidates. First, let's cover Obama. He is probably going to win, and here's why: he's talking about change, and that's what most Americans want. McCain, however, seems to be somewhat poorly represented and ill-broadcast. Now, I'm writing this totally impartially, so don't take this the wrong way. I really shouldn't be talking about any of this, since I don't have to pay taxes yet and I don't have a full grasp of all the issues. Unfortunately, this is my electronic domain, and I'll do what I want while I'm in here.
In other news, more people yet are being referred to Boyd's World. I tell anyone I think cares even the least bit, and quite often they show their friends. That's how Ashley discovered Boyd's World; Alix showed it to her. Now she has her own blog, and has shown a lot of people this site. It's a growing kingdom, but I'll never forget the pioneer of this lovely place, especially because I'm going out with her. Yes, you heard me right. Drew has a girlfriend! She is a wonderful person, and I'm ecstatical to be her boyfriend.
Well, I've got to get back to watching the SNL Election Bash on channel 2. Where else will I get all of my world news?
I shouldn't be allowed to type when I'm tired.

1 comment:

Alix said...

Aww, i love going out with you =]
Your a wonderful person to <3