Sunday, November 2, 2008

Let's Party Some More!

Well, the party went awesome. I won't go into specifics, as not to embarrass some of my fellow party goers. (wink wink) However, I do expect you all to feel pity for me. I went to a party that consisted of seven girls and yours truly. I discovered they like to giggle and shriek a lot. My ears were bleeding by the end. The certainly turned red from embarrassment enough times.
Despite the odds against it, however, I had a ton of fun. I've discovered partying, and I want more. I'll have to start having my own, so there's no deficiency in them. Getting bored? Throw a party. Invite girls. Problem solved.
Obviously, I don't intend on getting smashed every weekend, or going to raves. I'm in my flippin' early teens, so that's not really even an option. I just like to see my friends in a less constrictive environment than school every once in a while. That's why I love being in band. We have parties occasionally, as well as a yearly trip to Cedar Point. Our teacher is incredibly laid back, so it's just as good as completely non-school stuff. You would be amazed at what goes on in those practice rooms.
Well, I have to go back to sitting in my living room watching Scrubs and wishing it was Monday. I know your all thinking, "Who likes Mondays?". Well, I do, and I don't care about your opinion a regarding it. Mondays mean the beginning of the week, and the week means I get to see my friends again. But enough about me. Let's get back to sitting in my glider rocker, watching an episode of Scrubs that I've seen a 100 times already, wishing I could see my friends.
Peace out, man.

2 comments:

ashley jones said...

oh im sure u had tons of funn lol
i almost killed maxx after u left

Alix =] said...

Ohh yea poor Maxwell lol.
Yeah that party was fun....