Sunday, November 30, 2008

Blogs, Blogs, Everwhere!

Hi, just a quick post today. I felt that I should tell you about a new blog, formed about three hours after my last post, which was all about new blogs being formed. It started the normal way: a friend logged on, I asked her to check out Boyd's World, she asked how to make a blog, blah blah blah. I'll have a link down on my toolbar, under "Saraha's Blog". So far, it's been more of an obsession for Twilight, but I can foresee it becoming something great.
This new blog thing is going out of control. I feel like I've started something that's accelerating to the point of ridiculous. Now, I'm not complaining at all, because it means the odds of there being a new post every time I log on dramatically better.
Well, like I said earlier, this is going to be a short post. It was great chatting with you, everyone.

1 comment:

M♥A♥D♥D♥I!! said...

hey drew its maddi.. check out my blog on here if you can. it isnt very good so far, only my first post. ok bye!