Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Post of Meaningless Rambling

Hey everyone, how's it going? I'm still sitting in my living room, watching Scrubs. Oh, has anyone else noticed how much less I'm titling my posts? Probably not, since I usually fix that within 2 minutes of posting. You would have to have really fast Internet, read my posts at six in the morning, and refresh the page almost every minute. I'm also using the same writing tricks each post. It's hard to notice, but almost every post I use the sentence bridge "however" to create the illusion of competence and skill. I also start every new idea "Oh, blah blah blah." It's probably not noticeable to anyone other than a self-critic such as myself, but it's starting to bother me a little bit. I don't think I'll stop, but I need something somewhat interesting to write about as I sit here and wonder if I should get up and do something productive with my life.
As for the election, so far Obama's in the lead. This will probably be the last Boyd's World post for four years where there is confusion as to who the president is. Who knows, maybe by then this place will be world famous and I'll be a rock star/famous blogger. Crush of Society will be launching their world tour and I'll get to meet the future candidates when it gets to Washington.
I've also noticed that my posts are generally longer and a little less incoherent. They do, however, seem to cover multiple topics each time.
Well, I'm going to get up and become a productive member of society now. By that I mean I'm going to do chores, then head over to my grandparents' house and try to make some moo-lah. Well, see you next time, my friends.

1 comment:

Alix said...

I believe your band will one day be famous!!!
Well except the fact of your crappy drummer... just kiddin... kinda