Monday, November 24, 2008

General Insights Into Madness

Good morning, at least where I am. By the time anyone reads this, it will be a good afternoon, but I like to be true to myself. If you say that's what your doing, you can get away with incredibly stupid things, such as disobeying the direction of time. I personally use it as an excuse for nearly everything, and it's never betrayed me. Except for that one time it did. Okay, it appears that I have no point here, so I think I'll just walk away for a minute...and we're back.

I discovered recently the enormous multitude of cool wallpapers that exist here online. I don't really trust screen savers from the Internet yet, because how can you trust anything that would be willing to spam your computer continually? Whenever I log onto the Dilbert homepage, a pop up about screen savers comes up, and minimizes itself so it can stay on your computer a little longer. The very first time I visited the new, Beta homepage, Internet Explorer asked me if I wanted to allow pop ups from the site, and because I trusted Dilbert, I foolishly did. Now whenever I go on, I feel the rage at Screen Savers For Windows slowly bubble up. I'm afraid soon I'm going to get so annoyed I'll call them up and go all crazy on the automated voice system. That's not healthy, for me or their answering machines.

Now, when I type this, it may sound like I'm in a very annoyed looking and acting state, but in reality, I'm sitting completely expressionless in front of the computer, with The Clash being pumped into my ears at incredibly loud volumes. It's a good way to start out the day, and I wouldn't sacrifice my calmness just to get annoyed at a pop up window. Sure, it irritates me way down inside, but you wouldn't be able to tell. I take the story as it may have been, and I use my artist license to spice it up a bit. If you don't like that, feel free to complain. If you do, however, I won't get annoyed, although I will act it on the next post.

I wonder what the ideal post length is? I usually try to make them long, but not to the point of pointlessness. I don't like to make them short, because I know that when I compulsively check all the blogs I read for new posts 100 times a day, on the rare occasion there is a new post I like it to be as long as possible so I can be distracted from the emptiness of the Internet for just a little bit more time. I'm definitely kidding, but the point does still remain. Or maybe not, we'll never really know.

I think I'm gonna get going, because I have to look something up on Wikipedia. Well, I'll be seeing you around.

1 comment:

Ashley Jones said...

hey drew-
whats-his-face is my friend brad.. hes from port huron... you don't know him... so yeah. thats who whats-his-face is since you posted a comment asking