Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Electronic Stuff

Hello, everyone. It's the day before New Year's Eve, and I'm posting again. I was watching a movie, but my stupid DVD player is bent and determined to skip as much as possible. I got a lens cleaner from radio shack, but it skips too, so I doubt it helps. The problem with buying on is the fact it has a VCR built in, and they really don't make those any more. At least, that's what I've determined through glancing quickly at appliances when looking at movies. I'm sure they have them, just not in the limited places I've looked.
By the way, I am throwing that party I was talking about. Ashley's going, and so are Alix and Stephen. It's gonna be pretty awesome, what with the great selection of music. Stephen is bringing a huge collection of music, and everyone is invited to bring MP3 players and stuff to plug in. I spent a large-ish chunk of my day cleaning the basement, and firing up the wood stove. I got the best location for my amp figured out, and all that good stuff. We're getting a couch on friday, and it's going to be great.
I wish I was posting more often, but I suppose it's for the best. Looking back, some of the November posts, the month I was so post-happy, were total crap. I mean, how much can someone talk about being bored and proper grammar? Blah blah blah. I'm going to finish this post, as to keep from being November-ey.

2 comments:

Diane said...

I've got one of those tv/dvd players. It sucks. I don't even try to use the dvd player. I hooked up another one to it.

Your party sounds like a good time.

Ashley Jones said...

yayy can't wait!!!