Saturday, December 20, 2008

Late Night Speculations

If any of you read either Ashley or Stephen's blogs, you probably already know what I'm about to tell about. For those who don't, allow me to tell you exactly why I'm really tired and I slept in until 11 'o' clock today. Last night, I somehow managed to stay up until 1 in the morning (so, really, it was today). I couldn't bring myself to get out of bed before 11 this morning, even with the help of wonderful Diet Pepsi. Now, it's about 10:50, and I just logged on. Apparently, that's too late for someone to be on Yahoo Messenger, so now I'm really bored.
I was planning on trying to convert some tapes to MP3, but I can't find my tape player. Plus, I'm not even sure if what I'm planning will work, so it has a 50% chance of being a moot point.
Does anyone know the significance of the number42? I've obviously got it as a photo on my toolbar, but some may not get its meaning. It's a nerd thing. In The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, it is the answer to Life, The Universe, and Everything. The Guide is a somewhat unknown series, at least in my area. I try and promote it, such as with my toolbar pic, but it just doesn't seem to catch on. Oh well, it's probably for the best. I don't think stuff like that should be known by the public, anyway.
I'm going to get going, so have a great day.

3 comments:

Ashley Jones said...

haha i went to bed at like 10:40 last night

M♥A♥D♥D♥I!! said...

thanx 4 liking my blog! lol. neway, i wasnt trying 2 diss anyone... i was just explaining wat went on. ashley s. was "mikey"and she was really mad at other friend (emily)for wat she said 2 katelyn elkins about us. if it sounded like i was dissing ne1, srry! i really didnt mean any harm, just talking, rambling like i always do! hav a good holiday!!

Alix said...

i went to bed at 4:00 in the morning!!!!
And i sent an S.O.S.