Wednesday, December 24, 2008

'Twas The Night Before Christmas...

Hello, it's about 10:41, and in between IMs, I'm going to post about my experiences with Christmas. I'm going to get up and open presents. I'm kind of hoping for a distortion pedal... After that, we're going to my grandparents house, where my great aunt and my uncle (not great) will also be.
Today, I've already gotten a few things. My great aunt exchanges gifts the night before, for some reason, and she got me a Barnes and Noble gift card (sweet!). Also, in our family, the night before, we get to open one gift. I did so, and I got a peacoat!!!! I've been wanting one, ever since Edward wore one in Twilight. It's totally cool looking.
'Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house; not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse... probably because I have to use a crappy laptop touchpad...
Well, merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

1 comment:

Ashley Jones said...

merry christmass fool

hope you had the bestest xmas

i had a great xmas :))