Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Viewer's Mail #1

Good morning to you all. I've been asked a few questions by the newer followers of Boyd's World, so I think today's post will be a viewer's mail #1-type post. You asked it, now I'll answer it.
To Deep Blue Diamond: My favourite books by Micheal Crichton are probably Jurassic Park, The Lost World, and Andromeda Strain. I've been a fan of his for about three years now, and the first book of his I read was a giant hardcover edition of Jurassic Park. My "occupation" is student.
To Ashley: In my band, which really isn't a band at all due to the fact I kicked everyone out, I sing. I'm learning, slowly but surely, electric guitar, and once I'm to the point I can say I play and be telling the truth, I might play rhythm or lead as well. In addition to those, I play cornet for the school band. I recently got 1st chair, though I'm not really sure how.
To Aaron Costello: Okay, you didn't really ask a question, but I still feel the need to respond to your comment. I use a P.C., but not necessarily out of personal choice. About half of my posts are done on school computers, so those I have absolutely no choice over, and the home computer I use is my mom's laptop, which doesn't give me trouble. I think I'd like to experiment with Macs, because so many authors swear by them, but in order to do that I would need to buy my own. In order to buy my own, I would have to refrain from constantly buying CD's from Amazon, and I just don't think that's going to happen.
Okay, glad we've got that all down. If any of the readers do have questions, please, feel free to ask them via the comment button. I really enjoy having a good subject to write about, and answering these questions gives me one.
Well, now that I've been the good blog author who responds quickly and courteously to questions, I've gotta run. Reality is about to start back up, and I'm going to have to deal with it. Until next time, peace out.





2 comments:

_______--=(DEEPBLUEDIAMOND)=--_______ said...

you really is a "good blog author who responds quickly and courteously to questions" !
Nice reply...
All those fevorite books of yours are also my fev too... But some more to my list like
*Timeline
*Eaters of the dead
*State of fear

do u know author who writes similar to MC used to do?
(besides Dan Brown, Michael Connely )

Alix said...

Wow you have a lot of followers now! Your like getting the fame you allways wanted...