Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Solution And A Rabbit

Hello again, all you lovely readers. I discovered something a little while ago: violence motivates my guitar to work. I told this dude at school who knows a lot about guitars my problem, and he recommended a solution that involved tearing the whole thing apart. I did so, but his diagnosis was wrong. After I put it back together, I was fiddling with the pickup selector when it suddenly started working! I played it joyfully, discovering somehow all the pickups worked again. My joy was brief, however, because it soon started buzzing again. In frustration, I hit it really hard on the pickups, and it played some more! I found out that when I hit it in a certain place, it will work for a short period of time. It won't be a permanent fix, but for now I'm happy.
Oh, have I talked to you about my rabbit yet? He's awesome. His name is Koko, and for those of you who care, he's a mix between a Netherland Dwarf and a Polish. He's brown, and incredibly fat. I realized you all had no idea he existed as I cleaned his pen, a chore I despise. It's bad enough to do in the summer, when I don't freeze to death doing it. Unfortunately, I live in Michigan, where you can get a sunburn and frostbite in the same week. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else, but it can be tragic.
Well, I've pretty much given you an update on my life, so now I will end this post in a totally generic manner. Bye!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hey there. What kind of music do you play? I'm a pianist/singer.