Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Blogging In School, Remixed

Hello. It's been a while, hasn't it? I am handing out the invites to my party tomorrow, so you can see that I managed to get that all worked out...
Guess what?!? At our school, as class prez, I get to go to meetings where stuff is planned, like future electives and extracurricular activities. Our principal, Mr. Haynes, mentioned that he wanted to get something going after school that got kids reading and writing, as well as taught them valuable Internet skills. He kept mentioning pod casts, which is really just a buzzword for teachers, and some other thing like "moving storyboards". One of the teachers mentioned she had been hearing a lot about those blog things, and I immediately pounced upon the opportunity. I listed all of the benefits to a blog, and how they would fit his needs perfectly. Impressed by my apparent knowledge on the subject, he assigned me to work with the teachers organizing it. Pretty cool, huh? I may have brought a flood of new blogs to our lovely little community.
I'm making this a relatively short post, because I'm totally dead on my feet. I had a band concert, which I'll talk more about in my next post. It seems like another Soprano's kind of ending today, so-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wuold just like to point out that as of THIS post you are at post count #87.
And as everybody knows, 87 RULES!!