Saturday, February 14, 2009

Date

Hey, happy Valentines day. I went on a date with Ashley to celebrate. I was hoping to post earlier today, but I was way to excited to. I did discover, however, there is a limit to the number of times you can brush your teeth and put deodorant on in one day. I discovered this the good old scientific way, by testing it out. Yeah. We went to see Twilight, because she hadn't seen it yet.
Now, I'm sure everyone is currently thinking, "But Drew, that's already out of theatres!" Yes, but luckily for us there's an old-school theatre in town that plays the old, worn out spools from the old theatres. It's a really sweet place, and it feels like you just came out of the 50's when you go in there. The play the national anthem, they have a balcony, and they still do intermissions. Plus, with all the blemishes on the worn out film, it gives it that unique 80's movie feel. Even better, it's only a 3 dollar admission.
We had a lot of fun, even though it wasn't that great of a movie...there's just something about going to the movies with friends, even crappy movies, that is fun.
Well, I'm getting tired, and I have to get up early tomorrow. Peace out.

No comments: