Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Of Interest

Hello, and happy Friday. I really hadn't given much thought to the fact it's the 13th until I read other blogs that mentioned it, but that is pretty interesting. I saw a black cat with three legs today...does that mean anything? Whatever.
Guess what I did today? Well, among other things, I got my ear pierced. It's my first piercing, and it's pretty sweet looking. I've got a titanium stud in it, and I feel like a true punk now. I was surprised at how little I felt it, on account of the fact I just paid someone to shove a metal pin through my ear. My mom certainly didn't help, because she entertained herself by freaking me out with horror stories of intense pain.
Other than that, I played Guitar Hero at Best Buy for a while, then got a Killers CD. I like the song on GH of theirs, and I found a used copy of the CD it's on at F.Y.E. I'm actually listening to it right now, how ironic. When I got home, I walked to my grandparents house with my mom, because I left my MP3 player there.
Also, it was good exercise. I'm sort of training for a half-marathon in August, located in Chicago. My mom saw a flier for it while we were there, and decided to start training. I'm joining along because, well, I'd like the inherent muscles and strength. I somewhat need to lose the weight, but mainly I want to be a little more fit. Specifically, I'd like to be able to walk up the stairs at the college without needing to take a breather. I figured that as long as my mom was going to be running all the time, I might as well accompany her.
Well, I've filled my usual amount of space and I have nothing else to write about. Therefore, I'm going to end this before it gets rambling. Deal with it.

1 comment:

Eve Noir said...

Ooo, a black cat w/3 legs, that is ODD. I didn't like the Killers CD actually...wish I would've found it used myself! I only really like "Human." But I really like their previous albums...bummer.

You should post a pic of your new earring. ^_^

Wow, you got 15 followers now, good for you. And yeah, I didn't realize it was Friday the 13th either til I went online-doh!

Have a good weekend~