
Thank you, Diane, for passing the Honest Scrap thingy on to me. I've no real idea what they are, but I'll take a stab at it anyway. Apparently, I have to write down ten honest things about myself. Well, it can't be that difficult!
1. I'm a Boy Scout. OK, I think you all know that, but I still feel it's somewhat important.
2. I hate talking to people on the phone. If it's the only method of communication available, I'll partake, but I'd really rather just E-mail someone or IM them.
3. I really enjoyed the Twilight series. It's obviously not geared towards me, but I still found it really good.
4. As far as computers go, I'm actually quite inexperienced. I've gotten better, but I still don't get some stuff, especially HTML.
5. I hate waking up in the mornings. 5:30 every weekday. If I was being interrogated, the sound of my alarm clock could probably be used to extract secrets I didn't even know I knew.
6. I'm a victim of the whole Axe scam. I use their products, and all that evil. I'm a teen dude, and those ads do voodoo magic on my brain.
7. I wear black socks. People seem surprised to find that out, for some reason.
8. Even though I'm 14, I still love to play with Legos. Call me a freak if you wish.
9. I'm left-handed. Curse the oppressive right handers, designing tools and stuff I can't use!
10. I don't get cable or satellite. It totally stinks. At our old house we did, but we traded for high-speed Internet. I would rather have this Internet capability, but it stinks to hear about shows I don't get over the air.
Wow, that was harder than it looked. Seriously, in between IMs and searching for my phone, it took me about 2 hours. Now, I get to choose 5 blogs to do this as well. My choices are:
- Chase, from Mostly Boring (with a Chance of Random)
- Ashley, from Oh The Randomness...
- sAm, from I've Been Set Free
- Angiebabby, from Angiebabby's Completely Random Blogspot!
- Steve, from Livin' The Life
I'd love to hear your ten truthful things. All of you were chosen for a reason, from curiosity to vague threats...


2 comments:
wondering why so many blogs have the word "random" in the title? what's up with you kids and this word "random"??!! my kids say it all the time too!
aaanyhow... i hate getting up in the morning too! #6 cracked me up! #9 every S.O. i've ever had has been left handed. wth? #7 black socks f-ing rule! #2 i also hate the phone. i'm a text-er. #1 my nephew just started cub scouts. he's super stoked!
did you like how i commented on those so randomly like that? :)
thanks for playing!
Drew...
I knew like, all of those hehehe
ahh i am currently in the proscess of signing into blogger to attempt, this whole... honesty thing. hahahaha
Post a Comment