Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Hair!!

Currently, I'm a little freaked out. I just got a haircut, and although they didn't take much off, it's totally creepy feeling. I went from Joey Ramone to Bob Dylan in a matter of 30 minutes. OK, there's a chance of exaggeration there, but my point remains. I'm not a fan of getting my hair cut, but this time even I knew I needed it. I couldn't see very well, and it was bugging me. However, just because I need to clear up around my face doesn't mean I need to get a trim in the back as well.
Today was rather uneventful, at school. After school I walked to the library with Ashley, and had a lot of fun. The weird part was, later today my mom and I went to a different branch of the same system. At the one I walked to with Ash, I got a book by Mark Twain, the name of which I can't remember. At the second branch, I got the books The Omen and Good Omens, the second being a parody of the first. I've heard how good The Omen is, and I've been wanting to read it for a while. Actually, I first heard how good it is while listening to a review of it's parody, which is somewhat ironic. I'm a fan of one of the authors of the parody, the reason for my listening to a review of it. To be totally truthful here, I wasn't even aware The Omen was a book before it became a movie. No, I haven't seen either movie.
Why must the Internet be devoid of other people tonight? I leave you with that.

3 comments:

Boyd said...

By the way, I own glasses just like Joey's in the pic.

Anonymous said...

you exaggerate - you didn't get that much cut. Quite whining.

Anonymous said...

I mean quit whining.