Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring Break

Ughhh...I'm on the tail end of what is either a horrible allergy spell, or a cold. I'm more inclined to think it's a cold, but I hate to say so because that would mean I'm not invincible to viruses after all. Stupid immune system, man up!

In other news, it's Spring Break!!! What am I doing for it? Nothing much, just a bunch of music-related endeavors. I'm glad to be having a low-key break, because I've been getting kinda burnt-out at school. Not horribly, just enough that I needed a break.

Also, I'm glad not to be going on the huge community vacation my town seems to have planned. Seriously, about 50 people are all going to the same resort in Florida; they all have matching T-shirts about it and everything. What's the point of that? It's somewhat cult-like and sad. Actually, my principal, his wife the chemistry teacher, my superintendent, and his wife the French teacher all took Friday off because of it. 4th hour chemistry literally had no teacher...it was like Lord Of The Flies in there.

Is anyone else on Spring Break? Doing anything cool? Going on a cult-trip to Florida?

3 comments:

Eeshie said...

Ugh, I don't have Spring Break till' the 18th. Ugh.....how will I wait that long??

You lucky, lucky duck.

Bookish.Spazz said...

I actually already had my Spring Break in March so...

I had to clean my grandma's entire house. She's a hoarder BTW. Not fun. At all.

Cult vacations are a bit pointless. Vacations are suppossed to be for seeing new things and meeting new people. Oh well, good luck with your musical endevors :)

Ginger Girl said...

DON'T DRINK THE KOOL-AIDE!!!!