Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Guess What? Still Spring Break...

Day...five? of spring break. So far, I spent the first weekend ill. Now my mom's sick, with the same illness. I blame Gabby's mom's sister...that's as far back as I can trace it.

On Monday, Gabby and I went to the mall to find a shirt for me to wear to prom. It was kind of tough, because her dress is purple, and they don't sell many purple shirts. Furthermore, they don't make many shirts for Iggy Pop-sized people. Weird thing is, I always feel tall at my family reunions...

Eventually we found one, and it looks pretty freaking good. It'll look awesome, when I put it with my sparkley polka-dotted tie.

So...one last order of business: I feel the need to link to a pretty awesome blog I follow, The Nerd Archives. Actually, saying That Blond Guy's blog is "pretty awesome" is quite the understatement; I will regularly laugh until I cry after reading his posts. Nope, no real reason for my linking to his blog. It's not like he said he'd link to mine if I did...

Well, I must be off. I have a largish science project due as soon as I get back to school, so I really need to get crackin'.

3 comments:

Ginger Girl said...

Drew, love, it was my Aunt. Lauren never go sick... Lucky duckling she is... haha And if you feel short sand next to me, i'm 5'5", so yea

Bookish.Spazz said...

Oh goodness, I forget that it's prom season! I'm glad you found a purple shirt to go with your suit though!

And Christopher's blog is indeed awesome.

Eeshie said...

You MUST post pictures.