Monday, April 25, 2011

A Few Super-Duper Blogs I Know

Blogs I like...let's get to the linkage!!
  • First and foremost, I absolutely HAVE to link to The Nerd Archives. Actually, I think I did already recently, but it totally deserves a re-linking. That Blond Guy's blog is freaking hilarious!! It starts out with normal stories, and then adds on the insanity until you start to question what normality is...Also, he's to thank for most of my current followers, so double brownie points!!
  • Next up is The Blog Of A "Generic Dude". It's author, Tanner "Four String Finger Sting" Simmons, is a good friend of mine in real life. He was the one to play the awesome cover of "We Are Going To Be Friends" at the talent show, and I have a video of him playing bass and singing at a party here. His blog is a (slightly, amusingly hyperbolic) account of his going-ons - somewhat like mine!
  • Here's Consumable Sarcasm, a very cynically sarcastic blog. Ross reflects the horrible, hilarious thoughts everyone seems to have, and it's nice to see one isn't alone in their wickedness. Not to mention, he featured yours truly as a guest blogger once!!
  • Bookish.Spazz, who is a truly nice person. She even does volunteer work!! I wouldn't describe her as a photo blogger, but she does post lots of (very nice) pictures that help convey all of her stories. It's always nice to read the blogs of intelligent students who are dealing with the many adventures school tends to provide.
  • Finally, the blog that motivated me to do this, I Don't Skinny Dip...I Chunky Dunk. Eeshie recently tagged me in a thingy, and I was quite flattered. I realized that I should try to do the same for others!! Her blog is very smartly written, and quite humorous. It's cool to read about the adventures of a NYC native, considering the complete lack of non-farmers where I live.
Well, there you have it...This isn't an all-inclusive list by any means, because I love so many blogs you'd get sick and tired of reading the list. However, these blogs and bloggers have been particularly influential in my blogging life...quite often, they're the reason I post. If you're looking for new blog-roll material, these are the places to check out!

4 comments:

Eeshie said...

AWWWWWW(cough)WWWWWWWW!

This! Was! So! Sweet!

I don't know about the other people you tagged, but I for one, feel very, very special. Very special indeed.

You need to post more! Every time I see you have a new post on my Dashboard, two thoughts go in my head:

1) He finally posted!!

2) CLICK IT! CLICK THE BUTTON! COME ON EESHIE! FASTER! HE POSTED! LET'S READ IT! LET'S GO! CHOP CHOP! I WANNA READ IT!

...

I'm bipolar.

...

'Groovin.' Tee hee.

Kassandrah said...

wow... thanks.
i feel really special.

i'm not new blog-roll material?

Bookish.Spazz said...

:D Yay!

Although I already read most of the blogs you listed... :P

Noah Brown said...

Quality blogs there. Love your blog, man. Keep it up -- and feel free to e-mail mine to any given holier-than-thou-easilly-offended person that annoys you.