Thursday, June 11, 2009

Writer's Block

Hello. I'm sorry for my absence, but I have had a bit of writer's block. I've currently got 3 different drafts in my post list, all about various topics I've given thought to writing about. Chapstick, left handed-ness, and bands I like. However, all of them lack inspiration. "Does anyone really want to read about this?" I've asked myself.

So, I will ASK everyone what they want to hear about. If you scroll around the side, eventually you'll discover a poll asking exactly that: what should I write about? Vote now, please, before all th good statistics are taken! I'm only keeping this thing up for one day, so be quick.

5 comments:

Eve Noir said...

I voted but I wanted to tell you WHY I voted for a blog post about being left-handed...

My boyfriend is a leftie...not to mention many of my past & present (and prob future) friends. It almost seems like a common thing if a person is my friend, odd! My bf struggles with some things so I'd be curious to hear what your take/views are on left hand-ism.

OH & btw: did you listen to the Pixies yet? What did ya think?

Take care!

*Tenley said...

I want to read all of the articles!!!!
Sorry, I can never make up my mind. And I think everything is something worth hearing about.

bart said...

I want to hear about your adventures at summer school this summer.

ashley, :) said...

I voted for the chapstick!!

The Kid In The Front Row said...

Being left-handed is awesome. All the geniuses are left handed. And we get to confuse people by doing *some things* right handed.

Anyways, write when your heart wants to right, don't do it by poll!