Saturday, June 20, 2009

OH NO!

So - I'm at the public library typing this. Want to know why I'm sitting here, surrounded by weirdos, instead of at home with Scrubs playing in the back ground? Read on.

As a few of you may already know, I spent the last week in Indiana. I was there for a national shooting competition with my mom and grandparents, and had a lot of fun. I'll probably post more about that later, when I have more time.

Anyway, my mom decided to bring our computer. Even though we were going to be in a giant valley with zero coverage, it seemed like a good idea. Not so much. We kept it in their trailer for "safekeeping", and left it there when we were packing. While I am sitting here in a library in Michigan, the dear computer is in my grandparent's trailer in Indiana. about 9 hours away. DUDE!

The G&G aren't coming home until Wednesday, either, so there's no hope of getting it before then. Am I going into withdrawals? Yes. No point in acting tough right now. The computer is my main source of entertainment, as well as communication with friends. I hate using phones, although it looks like that's my only option for now.

This is a very long way of saying, I'm sorry if I fail to comment on your blogs the next few days. We'll probably be coming to the library again, before Wednesday, but there's no guarantees. Please, Dear Readers, wish me luck. It's gonna be a long four days.

2 comments:

Diane said...

omg i would freak out. mom! :(

i think, though, you will live. miserably. but you will live.

*Tenley said...

I'm going to 80/35 in Iowa on the 3rd and 4th, and then I'll be at Warped Tour in the last week of July.