Friday, August 26, 2011

He's Alive!!

Hey!! Who's that? Drew?? I'm back!! I have a multitude of videos for you, to kind of catch you up on what has been going on for the past month.

First up is a vlog I made, which explains pretty much the rest of this post. It's a wee bit long, so I will give a brief summary of what all the other videos are. Of course, for the full, unfiltered Boyd's World! experience, you're gonna need to click on that there play button. Go for it!



In addition to my vlog, I have a few videos of me performing for everyone! First up is me playing rhythm guitar for I Eat Stickfigures, at a local benefit concert:



Ehh? Pretty rad, huh? COS also had a 30 minute set there, but the dude who recorded it hasn't gotten it up yet...something about the audio. Apparently it sounds bad? I coulda told him that, haha!!

Up next is me playing my acoustic at the open mic I went to this last Tuesday. Kaylee didn't capture my last song, but that's OK; I wasn't terribly happy with it anyway.

...Hmmmm. It was posted to Facebook, which means I can't embed it. Here's a link to it on the COS page, anyway!! Ya might just wanna hit the "like" button to the side...but, you know, that's up to you.

Finally, here's a link to Kaylee's Youtube channel. Her newer stuff isn't up yet, but the song "Pursuit" is freaking amazing!! It gives me goosebumps every single time I hear it.

Anyway...I'm gonna be blogging more again. I'm really, terribly sorry about my absence!! I'll do my darnedest not to wait this long again. Until next time, though...stay golden!!

6 comments:

Bookish.Spazz said...

Your hair brings me much happiness. So. Much. Happiness.

Hooray for your first performance, and it being really, really cool.

I think I saw those videos on Tanner’s blog.... I don't know it's been a while!

O.o That’s a lot of bands.

You ran a marathon? And you have a loft? Chicago?

I can sort of understand why you haven’t been blogging!

You’re like, a DIY genius.
Busy busy busy bee!

Just BTW, I think you and Christopher are equally awesome.

Good luck with getting the concert review thing!

RainboRevolver said...

Omg vlog :DDD

You have some considerable musical talent. Knucks.

Sarcasmic Ross said...

I'm rather fond of the music, and nice 'do my friend ;)

That Blond Guy said...

Hey, a vlog! You just won 500 more Christopher points! Very cool, and I thought the song was awesome. I wish so so so so so so so so much that I was in a band. I play piano, though, so I guess that wouldn't work out. But I fantasize about being in a band a lot. And I compensate by coming up with millions and millions of band names which I try to sell but nobody really likes.

Can't wait for the next videos! Awesomeness, man. Awesomeness.

Ash said...

Haha nice vlog dude.

I always wish I'd learned to play the drums, but I think it's too late for me now.

Well it actually isn't the only thing holding me back is myself, but I honestly don't have the cash right now to drop on a drumkit and lessons, plus no space, no time... yeah, I'm the only obstacle in the path to my dreams...

I think I'll go off and cry now.

But first - sweet vids, dude.

lin741852 said...

sac burberry
sac chanel
chaussures nike
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
chaussures puma
portefeuille louis vuitton
chaussures louis vuitton
sac a main
chaussures Christian Louboutin
dolce gabbana tasche
ed hardy tasche
fendi tasche
tee-shirts louis vuitton
louis vuitton pas cher
sac juicy
sac guess 2012 soldes
sac guess pas cher
tee shirts prada
tee shirts louis vuitton
prada bolsas
versace bolsas
Christian Louboutin Soldes
Christian Louboutin 2012
sandales Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin pas cher
chaussures Christian Louboutin
sac louis vuitton 2012
louis vuitton soldes