Hello, everyone. Is the Internet, like, dead today? There have been no posts on any of the blogs I follow, and no one is logged in to Messenger. I've read my way through the archives of this web comic, and Slow Wave only posts once a week. I can't even shop on amazon, because I'm totally broke.
On an unrelated note, in about an hour and a half, I'm going to a wedding reception. We're only going to the reception, and if it's boring, we'll leave to go see the new James Bond flick. Two years ago, we went to see Casino Royale, to properly welcome the year (2007). Last year, we saw I Am Legend, which was kind of over-rated. I read the novella before going to see it, and it was way better. Seriously, the movie had absolutely nothing to do with the book, other than the whole vampire thing.
Has anyone been missing my CD and movie reviews? I haven't really gotten anything worthy of review, so I haven't been. I'm glad to see that the poll on the side bar actually got some responses. It's been the first since Boyd's World gained a following, and I'm quite glad.
OK, looks like it's time for this post to end. Time to put on a tie...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Boyd
- Well, for starters, I'm a teen who thinks it would be fun to write about every little thing that pops into my head to be read by everyone on the internet every single day. Doesn't that tell you enough about who I am?
The People Smart Enough To Know How Good This Blog Is
Archives
-
▼
2008
(94)
-
▼
December
(17)
- Wedding Update
- One Wedding And No Funerals
- Electronic Stuff
- This Post Will Change Your Life
- 'Twas The Night Before Christmas...
- Late Night Speculations
- Concert
- Blogging In School, Remixed
- Partying, Pt. 2
- Records And 8-Tracks And Tapes, Oh My!!
- Viewer's Mail #1
- A Solution And A Rabbit
- Henry Ford And IMAX
- A Museum Of Trees?
- Crush of Society and Going Solo
- The Outsider
- Elements And Inspiration
-
▼
December
(17)
The Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything!
My Favourite Albums
- "Pinkerton" - Weezer
- "Raise The Dead" - Phantom Planet
- "White Blood Cells" - The White Stripes
- "Elephant" - The White Stripes
- "Doolittle" - The Pixies
- "Ziggy Stardust" - David Bowie
My Favourite Bands
- AC/DC
- Beck
- Bend Folds
- Blink-182
- Bob Dylan
- Cage The Elephant
- Crush Of Society
- Danny Elfman
- Dave Matthews Band
- David Bowie
- Depeche Mode
- Everclear
- Franz Ferdinand
- Girl Talk
- Gorillaz
- Green Day
- I Eat Stickfigures
- Jane's Addiction
- Jennifer Trynin
- Johnny Cash
- Josh Ritter
- Led Zeppelin
- MC5
- Misfits
- Nirvana
- Oasis
- Oingo Boingo
- Operation Ivy
- Owl City
- Paramore
- Pearl Jam
- Pink Floyd
- Queen
- R.E.M.
- Reel Big Fish
- Rivers Cuomo
- Roger Waters
- Roses & Riots
- Sex Bob-Omb
- Social Distortion
- Soundgarden
- Star Fucking Hipsters
- Streetlight Manifesto
- Sufjan Stevens
- The Beatles
- The Black Belles
- The Boomtown Rats
- The Clash
- The Cure
- The Dead Kennedys
- The Dead Milkmen
- The Dead Weather
- The Doors
- The Flaming Lips
- The Jimi Hendrix Experience
- The Killers
- The Pixies
- The Racontuers
- The Ramones
- The Sex Pistols
- The Smashing Pumpkins
- The Smiths
- The Strokes
- The White Stripes
- Third Eye Blind
- Tom Waits
- U2
- Violent Femmes
- Weezer
- Weird Al
Powered by Blogger.
Categories
- B. B. King (1)
- bands (1)
- bass guitar (1)
- biographies (1)
- Blues (1)
- books (1)
- Boomtown Rats (1)
- Christmas (1)
- Comics (1)
- Crush of Society (1)
- David Bowie (1)
- Dilbert (1)
- Douglas Adams (1)
- electric guitar (1)
- Induhviduals (1)
- Magazines (1)
- Music (1)
- Pink Floyd (1)
- polls (1)
- rock (1)
- Scott Adams (1)
- Seinfeld (1)
- Slowwave (1)
- Television (1)
- The fine art of blogging about nothing (1)
- The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy (1)
- WMU adventures (1)
- writer's block (1)
3 comments:
hi. i'm eve, and also a new follower to your blog (i saw yours on diane's page). my page had new posts today, so i know that blogger was not dead!;} i've just read your blogs on your current page, so i'd like to see some of your film/music reviews. did you make a list(s) of your fave stuff of 2008? i did that about a week back. just a suggestion. take care~eve
(from Through Eve's Looking-Glass)
Yea, I'm here too!! You're just looking in the wrong place!
I'm not much of a movie watcher but I'd love to check out some new music.
Have fun at the wedding reception. haha Sorry, those things usually blow.
I voted for Halloween, btw. Or course.
ha, yeah, i voted Halloween too...but of course! ^_^
Post a Comment