Have you noticed how much more I've been posting lately? I'm not sure exactly why, but I like it. I get to chat with all of you wonderful readers more often, and I can cover all the topics I wish to. I still haven't gotten to covering the big project I proposed last week, but that will take time. I've been unusually inspired recently, so I've had stuff to write about every time I log on. Eventually, however, I'll get some inspiration eventually and try to achieve the mammoth task.
I decided early on I wouldn't be overly political on here, but with election day merely hours away, I'd like to talk about the candidates. First, let's cover Obama. He is probably going to win, and here's why: he's talking about change, and that's what most Americans want. McCain, however, seems to be somewhat poorly represented and ill-broadcast. Now, I'm writing this totally impartially, so don't take this the wrong way. I really shouldn't be talking about any of this, since I don't have to pay taxes yet and I don't have a full grasp of all the issues. Unfortunately, this is my electronic domain, and I'll do what I want while I'm in here.
In other news, more people yet are being referred to Boyd's World. I tell anyone I think cares even the least bit, and quite often they show their friends. That's how Ashley discovered Boyd's World; Alix showed it to her. Now she has her own blog, and has shown a lot of people this site. It's a growing kingdom, but I'll never forget the pioneer of this lovely place, especially because I'm going out with her. Yes, you heard me right. Drew has a girlfriend! She is a wonderful person, and I'm ecstatical to be her boyfriend.
Well, I've got to get back to watching the SNL Election Bash on channel 2. Where else will I get all of my world news?
I shouldn't be allowed to type when I'm tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Boyd
- Well, for starters, I'm a teen who thinks it would be fun to write about every little thing that pops into my head to be read by everyone on the internet every single day. Doesn't that tell you enough about who I am?
The People Smart Enough To Know How Good This Blog Is
Archives
-
▼
2008
(94)
-
▼
November
(27)
- Blogs, Blogs, Everwhere!
- Blogs Aplenty!
- Late One Thanksgiving Night
- This Is A Wednesday Post
- General Insights Into Madness
- Workin' For A Livin'
- Multitasking
- Lot's 'O' Chatter
- Toolbars
- Cross The T's And Dot The I's
- Five Tangents, Five Paragraphs
- I'm...So...Tired...
- Read Me, Masses!
- Let's See How Long A Post Can Get!
- Stupid Computer!
- To The Phones!
- Popcorn's Yummy
- Blogger In All Of It's Amazingness
- Food
- Let's Watch Some T.V.
- Twelve People
- Blogging In School
- A Post of Meaningless Rambling
- Elections and Expansion
- A Moment of Inspiration
- Let's Party Some More!
- Let's Party!
-
▼
November
(27)
The Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything!
My Favourite Albums
- "Pinkerton" - Weezer
- "Raise The Dead" - Phantom Planet
- "White Blood Cells" - The White Stripes
- "Elephant" - The White Stripes
- "Doolittle" - The Pixies
- "Ziggy Stardust" - David Bowie
My Favourite Bands
- AC/DC
- Beck
- Bend Folds
- Blink-182
- Bob Dylan
- Cage The Elephant
- Crush Of Society
- Danny Elfman
- Dave Matthews Band
- David Bowie
- Depeche Mode
- Everclear
- Franz Ferdinand
- Girl Talk
- Gorillaz
- Green Day
- I Eat Stickfigures
- Jane's Addiction
- Jennifer Trynin
- Johnny Cash
- Josh Ritter
- Led Zeppelin
- MC5
- Misfits
- Nirvana
- Oasis
- Oingo Boingo
- Operation Ivy
- Owl City
- Paramore
- Pearl Jam
- Pink Floyd
- Queen
- R.E.M.
- Reel Big Fish
- Rivers Cuomo
- Roger Waters
- Roses & Riots
- Sex Bob-Omb
- Social Distortion
- Soundgarden
- Star Fucking Hipsters
- Streetlight Manifesto
- Sufjan Stevens
- The Beatles
- The Black Belles
- The Boomtown Rats
- The Clash
- The Cure
- The Dead Kennedys
- The Dead Milkmen
- The Dead Weather
- The Doors
- The Flaming Lips
- The Jimi Hendrix Experience
- The Killers
- The Pixies
- The Racontuers
- The Ramones
- The Sex Pistols
- The Smashing Pumpkins
- The Smiths
- The Strokes
- The White Stripes
- Third Eye Blind
- Tom Waits
- U2
- Violent Femmes
- Weezer
- Weird Al
Powered by Blogger.
Categories
- B. B. King (1)
- bands (1)
- bass guitar (1)
- biographies (1)
- Blues (1)
- books (1)
- Boomtown Rats (1)
- Christmas (1)
- Comics (1)
- Crush of Society (1)
- David Bowie (1)
- Dilbert (1)
- Douglas Adams (1)
- electric guitar (1)
- Induhviduals (1)
- Magazines (1)
- Music (1)
- Pink Floyd (1)
- polls (1)
- rock (1)
- Scott Adams (1)
- Seinfeld (1)
- Slowwave (1)
- Television (1)
- The fine art of blogging about nothing (1)
- The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy (1)
- WMU adventures (1)
- writer's block (1)
1 comment:
Aww, i love going out with you =]
Your a wonderful person to <3
Post a Comment