Saturday, May 2, 2009

Survey And Awards

Diane @ Good Mourning, Glory! tagged me for this thingy like, a week and a half ago, so I figured instead of stumbling about the internet I'd post this. Eve also gave me an award, so I'll put that at the end of this post.
What is your weirdest obsession?

Hmm, good question. Probably concept albums. I, for some strange reason, love them. I tend to respect an artist more if I find out they've made one, too.

What are you wearing today?

Jeans, a T-shirt, and an unbuttoned longsleeve shirt with the sleeves rolled up.

Why is today special?

I don't know, possibly because it's the day before my Birthday and I had a concert today (I'll po
st about it later).

What would you like to learn to do?

I'd like to learn to play bass a bit better, and I'd like to become proficient in computer programming (HTML especially).

What is the last thing you bought?

Umm...a bottle of water? I've been totally broke the past few days.

What are you listening to right now?

Scrubs.

What's your favorite weather?

overcast days.

What's your most challenging goal right now?

finishing this survey...haha

What do you think about the person who tagged you?
she's pretty cool! She started following me a few months ago, and introduced me to a bunch of other bloggers.

What's your favorite guilty pleasure?

I have a small caffeine addiction.

Favorite vacation spot?

I don't really have one, but Chicago is a contender.

What would you like to have in your hands right now?

The money to buy a bunch of CDs.

What would you like to get rid of?

all the useless crap that seems to make my room perpetually cluttered.


If you could go anywhere in the in the world for the next hour, where would you go?

I don't really know, somewhere cool.

Which language would you like to learn?

I'm fine with just knowing English, but if I had to choose it would be German.

What super power would you like to possess?

I think it'd be pretty cool to be a vampire. Not really a super power, but still awesome.

What's your favorite thing about the city you live in?

umm, it's small? I can't think of anything.


What's your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?

my button-down shirts.

What's your dream job?

Rock Star... it's gonna happen, dude.

If you had $150 now what would you do with it?

save up for my own computer.

Do you admire anyone's style?

lots of various rock stars and a few actors.

Describe your personal style?

I reflect a few different styles.

Who's fashion show would you want tickets to?

I don't know any fashion people...

Who's closet would you want to raid?

A bunch of people's. How could I choose just one?

What are you most proud of?

having straight A's the past three years.

If you could choose one person who has passed to have lunch with, who would it be and why?

I'm not sure...lots of cool dead people. Probably Jim Morrison or Joey Ramone. Most of the people I'd be interested in having a conversation with are still alive, though.

There we go, all done. That was kind of hard, mostly because I'm a bit tired. I have to choose 5 victims to do it, now. let's see:
  1. Ashley Jones @ mehh blog. it's kewl. ;]
  2. sAm
  3. Eve Noir @ Through Eve's Looking-Glass
I'm sorry, but I'm just too lazy to try and think of any others to tag. Sorry...
OK, I'm sorry, but the award image-ey thing isn't working, and I'm too tired to work on it. Thank you for it anyway, Eve. It states that I'm ready to survive a Zombie Chicken Apocalypse, which I totally am. I've even got the non-perishables and weapons stocked up.
So, I'll post again soon, when I'm not so tired and what-not. About the band thing, probably. Peace out, Boyd's World readers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They say it's your birthday (na na na na na na na na)!! Woot - Happy Birthday!
I love you - Mom

huh huh...your word verification was ingrate...huh huh

Ya ingrate!!

Phat Mama said...

So uhh.. you don't know me but I just read some really great stuff about you & wanted to come wish you a Happy Birthday!

Love the curly hair! :)

Have a good one.. and btw, your Mom is pretty great too.

Eve Noir said...

Why didn't you say that it was your birthday? Hope you had a happy day!

BTW: I left you a nice compliment on my Looking-Glass blogger...re: this post & how you feel about the person who tagged you. Just wanted to let ya know.

Oh & put up that award asap! ^_^