Friday, October 24, 2008

Thanks For Tuning In!

Hello, lovely readers., sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I know, I know, you're all starved of that zany Drew's opinions, but I have stuff to do other than just sit around and post on here all day. Oh, guess what? I'm going camping this weekend. That's right. I'll be in a tent all weekend, in the near freezing tempatures Michigan has been having. Oh, and just to throw a little extra fun in, I'll be dressed like a mountain man and teaching little kids how to tie knots.
Part of the reason for my lack of posts was a failed attempt to post audio on the post. You see, I wanted to be able to give my posts in verbal form instead of the usual. However, all you can do with Blogger is post video. I would post a video of me talking, but I've been brainwashed enough that I don't want my picture on the internet. Therefore, I will create some sort of entertaining video for you to watch as I give my post. Quite honestly, thanks to being rideculed for wanting to do an audio post, I'm not sure if I even want to anymore. Thanks a lot. You know who you are.
Well I've gotta run, so see you next time!

No comments: