Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mumbling Randomly




Don't you hate it when you want to converse with someone but you can't think of anything good to talk about? That's happening right now. I'd absolutely love to chat with all of you on this blog, but I've got no idea what to talk about. So, unless a bright gem of writing topic pops into my head by the time I finish this sentence, I'm afraid you'll have to live without my brilliant prose for another day.
Well, I must say your quite lucky. By using the word "prose", I got myself thinking about literature. Therefore, you shall all be forced to hear about what I like to read. At the moment, I've been reading a lot of Douglas Adams. Over the summer, I re-read the complete Hitchhikers Guide series, which got me back into the whole mindset required. Upon returning to school, I discovered our library had gotten a few Douglas Adams books per my request. Most of them were Hitchhiker books but one was The Salmon of Doubt, a book compiled after his tragic death. I read it, and realized I needed to read all of his books and not just his most famous ones. One trip to the book store later, I had his two other fiction books, part of the Dirk Gently series. So far, they're quite good.
Well, once again, thanks for tuning in. So long, and thanks for all the fish!

No comments: