Friday, October 10, 2008

Allergies (pt. 2)

Well, the results from the allergy tests are in. It turns out I'm allergic to everything they test for. Quite honestly, I'm not really surprised. Apparently no one has gotten 100% on the allergy testing for a long time, so I'm kind of proud about that. When I took the blood testing, the results showed that I was highly (but not deathly) allergic to milk. I'll keep drinking it, but now I'll worry that I'm slowly killing myself. In fact, the only thing I'm not allergic to is my pet rabbit, Koko.
The net result is I'll have to go in for shots once a week for the rest of my teenage years. Now, when I say shots, I mean the plural noun. I'll be getting two or three vials worth every week.
In other news, I can't find any good blogs on here. I know there has to be some, but they manage to keep out of sight from me. The only blog I'm a fan of is The Dilbert Blog, and Scott Adams (the author) gets really political about elections. Also, I know how it fells to have no followers, so I'd like to brighten up someones day. I only found one cool blog, and it was clearly translated from another language. I'd start reading it, but the font is incredibly tiny. Actually, the more I think of it, the cooler it seems. I think I'll give it another go.
Well, if anyone knows a a good blog, tell me, 'cause I'm looking.

No comments: